Player: James Clark III
- Strong spring play helped place him on the All-ACC team and the GCAA All-East Region team
- Helped lead a solid run-up to the ACC Tournament for Georgia Tech by finishing T8, 17th and T3 in the Jackets' last three spring regular-season events
- Held a share of the lead during the final round and settled for his best career finish (T3) at the Clemson Invitational
- Posted career-best scoring average of 71.93 (second on the team) and finished with the team's highest individual Golfstat ranking (112) while ranking No. 99 in the Golfweek/Sagarin Index
- Played in all 10 team events, including the Cypress Point Classic, in which he won two of his three matches.
- Played in all 11 events for Tech this year, posting the team's fourth-best stroke average of 73.77 over 31 rounds
- Earned his only top-10 finish at the Clemson Invitational (T-7) with a 1-over-par score of 217
- Placed T-12 at the Carpet Capital Collegiate (220, +4), T-29 in the ACC Championship (219, +3) and T-26 in the NCAA Tucson Regional (219, +3).
- Played in seven events as a member of Tech's travel team, nine events altogether
- Best finish was a tie for ninth at the Seminole Intercollegiate (-5)
- Finished 37th or better in five other events, including a T34 at the ACC Championship where he counted twice for the team
- Tied for 23rd in his collegiate debut at the DICK'S Sporting Goods Collegiate Challenge Cup, and tied for 34th at the Jerry Pate National
- Tied for 54th at the NCAA Championship and counted four Tech all four days
- 73.57 average over 28 rounds.