Player: Thomas Fricke
- Joined team captain Connor Tallman as one of just two players to play in all nine tournaments and the Army-Navy Star Match
- Covered 22 rounds with a 77.91 stroke average that included one top-five finish
- Shot the low round of his collegiate career (68) en route to finishing 1-under and in a tie for fourth at the Wildcat Invitational
- Recorded one of his best 54-hole scores with a 10-over par 220 at the Patriot League Championship where he tied for 26th
- Paired up with Devin Terry to defeat Army’s Max Messner and Brian Stecker, 6&5, in the four-ball portion of the annual Star Match. Went on to halve his point against Justin Pagila to help lead the Mids to a 6-5 win over Army, their first at West Point since 2010.
- Paced the team with his 75.28 stroke average that included three top-10 finishes and his first collegiate victory
- He finished among the top 25 in seven tournaments and was one of two players on the roster to play in all 10 events during the season, as well as the Army match
- Opened the spring season with a sixth-place effort at The Legacy Intercollegiate where he finished 2-over (218)
- Scored medalist honors at the Navy Spring Invitational after shooting a 2-under par 140
- Paired up with Devin Terry to beat Marcus Plunkett and Eric Peng, 2 up, in the annual Star Match against Army.
- One of four golfers to appear in all 10 tournaments, as well as the Army match
- Finished the year with a 78.4 stroke average and featured one top-20 finish
- Closed out the fall with his best performance of the season, posting a 5-over par 147 to place 18th at the Georgetown Intercollegiate
- Shot a 10-over par 81 in the Navy Spring Invitational to help Navy to the top seed in a Ryder Cup-style tournament
- Played a sensational match against All-Patriot League standout Justin Pagila of Army in the annual Star Match, but came up short as Pagila won, 1 up.