Player: R.J. Keur
- Name a First Team All-Conference USA performer in his debut season with the Blazers
- Carded tournament low for the team in four of seven spring events
- Led club with two top five finishes (Colleton River and the Schenkel Invitational)
- Also first on the team with 95.8% of his rounds (23 out of 24) counted
- Finished tied for 17th overall at NCAA Baton Rouge Regional (74-77-71)
- Tops on the team with a 72.42 stroke average
- Tied with Taylor Eyster for team lead with five top 20 finishes
- Totaled 16 rounds at or under par.
2015-16 (Sophomore | Charleston Southern)
- Earned All-Big South Conference honors with a 72.3 scoring average, good for third in the league
- Was fourth in the Big South with four Top 10 finishes
- Best finish came at the Kiawah Classic (2nd), leading CSU to one of the biggest wins in program and school history in November
- Reached as high as the mid-70s in the Golfstat player rankings late in the spring
- Finished fifth at the General Hackler in Myrtle Beach (70-71-70, -5).
2015-15 (Freshman | Charleston Southern)
- 2015 Big South Champion following a 70-69-69, 208 (-8)
- Won Big South individual title by one stroke to become the first freshman since 2008 to capture the title
- All-Big South selection and All-Big South Freshman Team selection, helped the Bucs to 2015 Big South Championship and NCAA Tournament berth
- His final round 69 (-3) keyed the Bucs’ Big South record 10-under in their final round at The Patriot in Greenwood, S.C. as CSU won the title by six strokes
- Shot a 4-under 67 in the final round of CSU’s NCAA Tournament appearance at Lubbock Regional, to match lowest NCAA round by golfer in CSU history
- Two-time Big South Freshman of the Week selection following Top 10 at Wexford Plantation and 30th at Southern Intercollegiate
- Was 19th in the Big South in scoring at 74.2 over 34 rounds
- Was CSU’s top finisher in five tournaments as a freshman with a win (Big South) and a second Top 10.