Player: Spencer Cross
- 2020-21 PING All-Southeast Region
- 2021 SEC Community Service Team
- 2020 All-SEC Second Team
- 2020 SEC Community Service Team
- 2020 Srixon/Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar
- 2019-20 PING All-America Honorable Mention
- 2019-20 PING All-Southeast Region
SENIOR - 2021-22
- Was Tennessee's second-highest finisher at the Golf Club of Georgia Collegiate, shooting 4-under and finishing in 19th place. Cross shot a team-lead-tying 12 birdies for the weekend.
- In the opening tournament of the season at the Blessings Collegiate Invitational, recorded his fifth career top-five finish—shooting all three rounds under par and carding a three-round total of 7-under 209. Cross' 7-under final total was his best three-round score in relation to par since the 2019 Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
JUNIOR - 2020-21
- Earned his degree in marketing in May.
- Turned in his sixth top-25 finish of the season at the NCAA Noblesville Regional, shooting 2-over and finishing tied for 18th, helping Tennessee earn a second-place team finish and a spot in the NCAA Championships.
- Registered his fourth-career top-five finish and tied his second-best finish as Vol with a fourth-place standing at the SEC Championships, shooting 1-under. Shot a career-best round of 65 during round one and was one of only four players to shoot under par for the tournament.
- Tied for 43rd during Tennessee's second-place team finish at the Country Club of Birmingham Invitational, shooting 10-over.
- Recorded his sixth-career top-10 finish at the Old Waverly Collegiate Championship, shooting 3-under and tying for 10th place overall.
- With a tied for 13th-place result, was Tennessee's highest finisher at the Tiger Invitational, shooting 4-under 212.
- Tied for 65th place at the LSU Invitational, shooting 15-over 231.
- Registered his highest finish of the season and recorded his best career round at the Gators Invitational to open the spring—shooting 6-under 204 for the tournament and tying for 11th place.
- Carded three counting rounds in the fall finale at the Jerry Pate National Intercollegiate, finishing tied for 44th and shooting 6-over 216.
- Recorded his 12th career top-25 finish, shooting all three rounds under par and tying for 24th at the Vanderbilt Legends Collegiate.
- Tied for 55th place at the Blessings Collegiate Invitational, carding a 15-over 231.
JUNIOR (COVID) - 2019-20
- Shot 2-over 218 and tied for 28th place while shooting two rounds of par or better during Tennessee's team win at the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic.
- Turned in a 219 (+3) to finish tied for 24th at the Golf Club of Georgia Collegiate.
- Carded a 204 (-12) to finish 4th at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Finished tied for 4th at the Intercollegiate at the Grove where he carded a 2-under 142.
- Turned in a 216 (+3) at the Inverness Intercollegiate where he finished tied for 11th .
- Carded a 222 (+6) at the Carpet Capital Collegiate Invitational where he finished tied for 25th.
SOPHOMORE - 2018-19
- Finished tied for ninth at the Georgia Southern Collegiate where he carded a 1-under 215 .
- Carded a 219 at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate and finished tied for 49th.
- Competed as an individual at the Inverness Intercollegiate, carding a 2-over 215 for third place.
FRESHMAN - 2017-18
- Named a member of the VOLeaders Academy Class of 2018-19.
- Competed as an individual at the Yale Spring Invitational, carding a 18-over 158 to tie for 66th place.
- Helped by a third round in which he played the course 1-under, Cross tied for 66th place at 22-over at the Southwestern Invitational. Was just one of 16 golfers in the 78-man field to card a score under par during round three.
- Notched his third top-20 performance, finishing tied for 16th overall at the East Bay Deli Classic, shooting 8-over with a total of 224.
- Tied for 25th overall in the second match of his career at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, where he carded a 1-under with a total of 215.
- Made Tennessee debut with a 10th-place finish at the Jackrabbit, turning in three rounds under par (69-68-71) to finish 8-under at 208.
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Was the 54th-ranked player in the 2017 class according to Junior Golf Scoreboard Rankings.
- Won the 2015 TSSAA State Golf Championship after shooting 66 and 68 to finish 10-under for the tournament.
- Won the 47th Tennessee Four-Ball Championship with fellow Vol Chase Roswall.
- Tied for 14th at 1-over (289) at the 2017 Tennessee State Amateur Championship.
- Winner of the 2017 Smoky Mountain Amateur by five strokes with a 5-under 138.
- Tied for third at the 2017 Tennessee Junior Amateur at 1-over (213).
- Played four years at Sevier County High School, captaining his team to the state final during three seasons.
- Native of Sevierville, Tennessee
- Born on Sept. 15, 1998
- Son of Martin and Kelly Cross
- Brother to Emily Cross
- Recipient of the Jerry W. Ogle Athletic Scholarship Fund