Player: Calynne Rosholt
- Went 3-0 at the Nicklaus Cup, being one of the three women's golfers in the tournament to achieve an undefeated record in Ohio
- Put the finishing touches on an outstanding debut, proving she belonged among the top female collegiate golfers in the country.
- Highest-finishing Sun Devil, earning a tie for 13th place thanks to a 215 (-1).
- Garnered national attention after carding a 69 (-3) in her first-ever collegiate round.
- The fourth-highest finishing freshman at the ANNIKA Intercollegiate.
- 2020 AIA Division II State Champion and a Top-400 amateur in the World at the time of her arrival in Tempe.
- One of the most highly-pursued recruits in the country chose to stay in Arizona, where she has spent her last two years competing for Cactus Shadows in Scottsdale.
- Originally from Cedar Park, Texas has reached as high as No. 278 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings.
- Ended her prep career on the perfect note, capturing the 2020 AIA Division II State Championship at Tucson National - Catalina Course.
- Blew away the field with a 141 (-5) over two rounds, winning the event by an impressive eight strokes.
- Set the tone with a brilliant 69 (-4) in the first round, the lowest score of any golfer at the tournament.
- She nearly led Cactus Shadows to the Team State Championships, as the Falcons finished in second-place by two strokes.
- In the 2019 AIA Division II State Championship, she went toe-to-toe with some of the state's top golfers.
- Carded a 138 (-4) to earn third place as a junior, only finishing behind two seniors.
- Played her best under pressure, shooting 66 (-5) in the deciding round, the lowest score of any golfer.
- The Falcons placed second in the Team Standings thanks to her efforts.
- Was named to the AZ Central All-Arizona High School Golf First Team and was a finalist for Female Golfer of the Year, an award that went to current Sun Devil Women's Golf sophomore Ashley Menne (four-time winner).
- Boasts an extensive background competing in junior tournaments, enjoying success since a young age.
- Most recently, she won the Thunderbird Invitational Ping Junior Masters Series Tournament hosted at Papago Golf Course, the home of Sun Devil Women's Golf. Fellow incoming Sun Devil Preston Summerhays, signee of the Sun Devil Men's Golf program, won on the men's side.
- She is a back-to-back winner at the Women's Southern Amateur (2018 & 2019), winning her first title at 15 years old.
- Finished second at the Under Armour/Jordan Speith Championship in July of 2020.
- Recorded Top-10 finishes at both the 2019 Texas Women's Stroke Play Championship and the 2019 PING Heather Farr Classic.
- Was victorious at the 2019 Hunter Mahan Junior Championship and finished third at the Sergio Garcia Junior Championship a few weeks later at University of Texas Golf Course.
- Her mother, Lynne (Mikulas) Rosholt, played for LPGA Professional Hall of Fame inductee Linda Vollstedt at Arizona State. She was also a teammate of current Head Coach Missy Farr-Kaye. Rosholt was a part of the 1990 team that captured the program's first NCAA Title. Rosholt received Pac-10 All-Conference Honorable Mention distinction in 1989.