Player: Peyton Snoeberger
University: Purdue University
Graduation Year: 2023
Area of Study: Business Management
Soldier Honored: Raymond E. O'Hare
• Snoeberger had a strong summer, advancing to the Round of 32 at the U.S. Amateur.
• In his first match at the U.S. Amateur, he took down top-seeded and co-medalist Luke Gutschewski in 20 holes.
• During the school year, he appeared in three events, compiling a 73.00 stroke average with three rounds of par or better.
• Recorded two top-20 finishes in his two full events completed, both as an individual.
• Placed T-14th at the Purdue Fall Invitational and T-11th at the Boilermaker Invitational.
• Played the final round at the NCAA Palm Beach Gardens Regional, shooting a 7-over par 79.
• Placed 2nd at the Indiana Open and qualified for the U.S. Amateur.
• Snoeberger played in all seven events, posting a 75.48 scoring average.
• Had five rounds of even-par or better and was on the counting team in 18-of-21 rounds.
• Finished tied for 28th at the Kiawah Invitational (72-72-70=214).
• Posted a 75.33 stroke average, including a top-20 showing at the season-opening Island Resort Intercollegiate, placing tied for 18th.
• Appeared in every event as a freshman.
• Third on the team with 228 pars and posted a season-low round of 69 at the Puerto Rico Classic.
• Had a strong senior season at Seeger Memorial, competing at the Indiana State Tournament after shooting a 65 in the opening round of sectionals.
• Qualified for the Junior PGA Championship following his senior year, placing T-24th.
• Finished T-8th at the Indiana Amateur Championship and 23rd at the Indiana Open following his senior season.
• Won medalist honors at 2018 U.S. Open local qualifying at the Delaware Country Club, advancing to sectional qualifying.
• Finished as a semifinalist at the Boys State Junior Championship (match play) in 2017 and 2018.
• Won a Golfweek Jr. Tour event at Ackerman-Allen Golf Course in 2017.
• Was a 2012 Indiana Junior Golf Prep Tour Player of the Year and the 2016 (Junior Tour) and 2017 Indiana Junior Golf Tour Player of the Year, the only player to win the award at all three levels.
• Also competed in basketball and was a two-year letterwinner.
• Enrolled in the Krannert school of management, majoring in general management.
• Born Sept. 22, 2000, in Lafayette, Indiana.
• Son of Gene and Tanya Snoeberger.
• Chose Purdue because of the "atmosphere, facilities and location."