Player: Noah Norton
Before Georgia Tech
- The No. 6 player in the class of 2017, No. 11 among players in all classes, according to the Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Second-team Rolex Junior All-American by the American Junior Golf Association
- Comes to Tech on the heels of a standout summer, including an appearance in the U.S. Amateur at Riviera Country Club where he advanced to the round of 16
- Advanced to match play (T-53) at the U.S. Junior Amateur and won his first-round match against the defending champion Min Woo Lee of Australia before falling in the round of 32
- Advanced all the way to the finals of the California Amateur where he lost 1-up in the championship match, tied for 25th place in stroke play.