Player: Kerry Sweeney
- Competed in three of four tournaments posting a 74.11 stroke average
- At the time, carded his best single round score of the fall with a 1-under (71) for a 223 overall score at the Shoal Creek Intercollegiate
- Went on to post a new career-low single round 64 at the Warrior Princeville Makai Invitational to contribute to his lowest 54 shot at 12-under with a 204 to tie for 8th.
- One of three golfers to play in all 14 tournaments, finishing with a 72.78 stroke average, the third-best on the team
- Used a career-low 67 in the final round of the NCAA Austin Regional to shoot a 54-hole score of 216 (73-76-67), tying for 22nd individually and helping the Rebels advance to the NCAA Championships for the first time since 2001
- Posted a 70-75-69--214 at the SEC Championship, the second-lowest score on the squad
- Tied for 11th while competing as an individual at the Lamkin Grips San Diego Classic with a career-best 70-70-73--213
- Led the Rebels at the Puerto Rico Classic to kick off the spring, shooting a 75-68-72--215
- Placed T7th at the FAMC Intercollegiate at the Grove with a score of 74-69-74—217 to lead Ole Miss to a first-place finish
- Fired a season-low score of 67 in the opening round of the AutoTrader.com Collegiate Classic to finish in 12th place
- Finished T18th at the Warrior Princeville Makai Intercollegiate
- Fired a 4-under 68 in the second round of The Invitational at the Ocean Course to finish T33rd
- Named to the SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll.
2014-16 (Junior College):
- Attended Eastern Florida State College
- Won the 2015 and 2016 NJCAA Jack Nicklaus National Player of the Year Award, the only NJCAA player to win consecutive Jack Nicklaus Awards
- Won the 2016 NJCAA Individual Championship with a 7-under 65 in the final round
- Posted three runner-up finishes in 2016 and finished in the top-10 eight times
- 2015 Phil Mickelson Award winner as the most outstanding freshman at the junior college level.