Player: Drew McCullough
- McCullough was yet again one of the Cowboys’ top golfers, posting the second best scoring average on the squad for the season at 73.4 while playing a total of 33 rounds in all 11 of Wyoming’s tournaments
- He recorded five top-20 finishes, starting the year with three top-20 finishes in the first four events
- He posted a 19th-place finish at the first tournament of the season, the USAF Gene Miranda Invitational, recording a 222 (+6) to tie for 19th
- He followed with a seventh-place finish at the Ram Masters Invitational, scoring 209 (-1) with a very consistent 70-70-69 to tie for his highest finish of the season
- His best score of the year came at the Mark Simpson Colorado Invitational, where he posted a 212 (-4) to tie for 13th with the help of a 68 (-4) in the first round
- McCullough posted another 68 (-3) in the final round of the Duck Invitational to end the tournament tied for seventh place at 213 (E)
- The Cowboy junior wrapped up the season by tying for 49th at the MW Championship with a score of 228 (+12)
- McCullough received Academic All-Mountain West honors for the third consecutive year.
- Drew McCullough was once again one of Wyoming’s top golfers during his sophomore campaign
- He was the best finisher for UW at the 2016 MW Championships, as he tied for sixth with a 211 (-5)
- He became just the seventh Cowboy to finish in the top-ten in the 17 years UW has competed in the MW Championship
- McCullough played all 33 rounds for the Pokes and led the team with a 72.1 stroke average
- He had four top-ten finishes during the year, with the first being at the Arizona National Invitational Tournament
- He recorded a 207 (-9) to lead UW
- The following week McCullough led UW at the Bob Sittion Invitational with a 218 (+5), as he tied for ninth<
- As a final tune-up at the BYU Cougar Classic, McCullough tied for fifth with a score of 208 (-8).
- McCullough was one of the Cowboys top golfers as a freshman in 2014-15
- He led the team four times during his first season
- He played in every event and finished with the third best stroke average for UW with an average of 74.9 per round
- Having played in 35 total rounds, McCullough recorded seven sub-par rounds and shot a career-low of 68 (-4) three times throughout the season
- McCullough’s first victory came at the Ram Master Invitational, as he finished with a scorecard of 210 (E)
- McCullough made his first appearance at the Mountain West Championship where he finished tied for 48th with a carded score of 227 (+
- He recorded three top-25 finishes to close out his first season with the Cowboys.