Player: Danny Walker
- Ranked fourth on the team with 72.77 stroke average
- Finished 51st at NCAA (+8, 296) while helping UVA to a program-best 10th-place finish at NCAAs
- Runner-up at Palmetto Intercollegiate, his best collegiate finish
- Has 10 top-10 career finishes
- Opened spring by shooting 10-under at John Burns Intercollegiate
- In December, won the South Beach International Amateur.
- Named to the Virginia State Golf Coaches Association's all-state team (second team)
- Fourth on the team with 72.76 stroke average and 25th in ACC in stroke average
- Had top-10 finishes in five of 12 tournaments
- Top finish was at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate which matched his best finish as a collegiate player
- His 5-under 211 was low tourney round for the year
- Shot par or below in 16 of 29 rounds during the year
- Finished as UVA's No. 2 scorer at NCAA Regional (Franklin) at -4, 212
- Competing at NCAA Championships for first time in his career
- Finished first or second for UVA in six of 13 tournaments
- Named to ACC Men's Golf All-Academic team for first time.
- Played in nine tournaments during his freshman campaign
- Was UVA's top finisher at Palmetto Invitational finishing fourth overall at -6, 204. That event featured his low finish, round and 54-hole total for the season
- Placed 25th at U.S. Collegiate in highly-talented field, posting his low round (70) and tourney score (+1, 217) of the fall
- Recognized on ACC Academic Honor Roll.